Movie Blog





(C)Layout basecode by Caye. Pixels are from Deviantart and the rest are owned by Me. Colors are found here and here.

    
welcome
profile
linkage

So here's a story about a girl who has this dream of spending the rest of her life with her BFFs : Mr. Couch, Mrs. Television, and their little kids Popcorn and... Movie!

    
02 Sleepless in Seattle
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 @ 3:43 AM

Sleepless in Seattle
Another classic. I just love how the technicals all look crappy It gives me a nostalgic feeling of being in the 60s. I wish I get the chance to live the 60s. It'd be fun. Back when being Romantic never meant being corny. Just like how this movie depicts. Annie(Meg Ryan) and Sam's(Tom Hanks) romance will always be remembered.

Aslo, I think this totally made sense:

"Destiny is something we've invented because we can't accept the fact that everything is accidental." -Annie

Labels: ,